Northern Onondaga Public Library is happy to announce a new app available to patrons to schedule curbside pickup appointments, in-library visits, to browse and hold library items, and even manage your account! Keep reading for instructions to help you get started…
We’ve put together some information on this page to help get you started.For even more details on how to use the myLIBRO app, refer to the Getting Started User Guide. Please Note: The app is frequently being updated to improve usability and performance. This may cause slight discrepancies with the information in the guide.
Search for and Hold Items
- Tap on Search. On the search screen, use type or use voice search to enter your search and then submit it. You can search a specific branch, search by author, keyword, title or subject. When you find something you’d like to hold, tap on it.
- View more details about the item. Tap Hold to place a hold.
- Select a Pickup Location (if you set a default pickup location in your profile, you won’t see this prompt).
Schedule a Pickup
You’ll see the option to schedule when you open the app. If there are holds on another account but not yours, you’ll need to switch to their account to get to the Schedule Pickup screen.
- If you have other family members with holds, use the drop-down to change accounts.
- If you have holds available at multiple pickup libraries, you can use the dropdown to toggle between holds locations.
Create your appointment:
- Tap Schedule Pickup from the notification when you open the app, or…
- Tap Schedule Pickup from the home screen of the app.
- Pick your preferred pickup date and time slot. The options shown will change depending on when your holds expire.
- Once you select a time tap Continue. Remember to tap Done at the bottom of the screen, and Schedule Pickup on the next screen.
When you’re leaving for the library, let us know your on your way.
- Tap on Schedule Pickup on the main screen. Tap on your schedule to open it again.
- Tap the I’m On My Way button. Don’t forget to tap the button before you leave. This will alert library staff to pull your items so they are ready when you arrive.
- When you arrive, tap I’m Here at Library. You’re all set! Staff will be deliver your items to your vehicle.
- After you receive your items, tap the I’ve Received. If you’d like, you can rate the experience and provide feedback. Library staff will be able to view reports so we can improve Curbside to Go.
Make a Change
- Go to the myLIBRO home page and tap on Schedule Pickup.
- My Schedules. You can cancel or reschedule the current reservation. If you’ve closed the app after you’ve arrived, select the schedule. This will take them back to the You’re all set! Screen. From here, you can cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- If staff needs to cancel your reservation, you’ll see a message in the myLIBRO app.