What We’re Doing
- Following social distancing guidelines
- Wearing masks
- Washing our hands
- Sanitizing processing areas
- Only lending out materials that have met or exceeded quarantine guidelines of at least 7 days
What We Ask of You
- Follow social distancing guidelines
- Return items directly to the book drop; to return items such as outdoor games, bookclub kits, Tech Packs, or other “unusual items” please call the library in advance to arrange the item’s return.
- Stay in your car during the Curbside Holds Pickup service
Using Curbside Holds Pickup
You will receive an email or telephone notification for each item that you have held. You can also login to your library account to view the status of requested items. Items that are ready will say “Held.”
Please have your library card handy. A staff member will verify your information.
Staff will come out to your vehicle to deliver your items.
Designated Pickup Areas
The pickup area is located at the rear of NOPL Brewerton by the book drop, which is on Library Street.
The pickup area at NOPL Cicero is located in the second lot by the book drop. It’s the lot closest to the new apartment building next to the library.
The pickup area at NOPL North Syracuse is located within the library’s parking lot along the sidewalk near the book drop.