Linkedin Learning (formerly Lynda.com)
Learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals through engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts.
- Requires a library card issued by the Onondaga County Public Library System
- Unlimited access
- Self-paced courses are presented in video format along with searchable transcripts
- Save and prioritize courses to watch
- Earn certificates of completion for each course viewed and integrate them directly into your LinkedIn profile
- Free app available in the Play Store for Android, the App Store for iOS
To use the LinkedIn Learning App with your Library Card
- BEFORE using the app, set up your account online by clicking the LinkedIn Learning link at:
- Download the free LinkedIn Learning app from an app store onto your device.
- When you open the app, choose “Sign In”, even if you have never used Lynda.com or LinkedIn Learning. Please note: If you have a LinkedIn app already installed on your device it may ask you to sign in with your name. Select the “Not…” option to log in using your library card.
- Leave the email box blank and click on blue text “Sign in with your library card”.
- Enter our Library ID, with “onondagacounty” at the end of the address. Press continue.
- Follow prompts for email, library card number, and PIN.
If you had done any courses in Lynda.com or set any preferences, those will now appear in your LinkedIn Learning app and online.