Print Wirelessly From Your Laptop
Just tell the printer which building you’re in, and you’ll be able to print from your laptop.
Click on your location below.
Print from a Mobile Device NEW!
I am at the North Syracuse Library or I am at an off-site location and want to pick up my printed item here.
The normal rate of $0.10 per printed page applies. Pay at the desk in order to retrieve your pages.
Click here for step-by-step wireless printing instructions (opens in a new window).
1. Click on the link above to start the print client auto-installer. The system installs the LPT One Print Client and minimizes it to the taskbar.
2. After you have installed the print client, you can print your document(s) using the public printer.
3. You will be prompted to type in a User ID, which just means name the print job anything that will identify you (e.g. your first name).
4. Visit the service desk to pay for and retrieve your prints. You’ll have to tell them the User ID you entered, so don’t name it anything too secret.
Each print job will expire 60 minutes after it is submitted.
Click OK to submit the print job
MOBILE Printing from Wireless Devices
Pickup printed items at the
Northern Onondaga Public Library @ North Syracuse
You can easily print to the North Syracuse public printer from your wireless device (laptop, tablet or smart phone), regardless of device or location. Use your browser, email or app to send your printout to a specific library printer.
Browser – type the URL for your library into your browser or follow the link from the NOPL web site www.nopl.org Fill out the form (see example) and then click the green printer icon. The email address you enter in the User Info section will used to retrieve your print job.
NOPL @ North Syracuse Printspot URL http://www.printeron.net/nopl/northsyracuse
- Email – send an email to the library printer using the appropriate email address listed below. Keep in mind that when you retrieve your printout, the email and its attachment(s) are printed separately.
- App – install the PrinterOn app on your smartphone or tablet. Once the app is downloaded and installed, you will need to search for the NOPL PrinterOn location and then select the printer you want to print to.
Once you have sent something to print, go to the library’s public printer and follow the library’s procedure to pay for and release your print job(s). You will go to the Self Service Station for print release.. You will use your email address to retrieve your printout(s). Your printout(s) remain in the queue for two hours.
Go to http://printeron.net/, click on Print Now (at the top in the black band of options), click on Smartphone, Tablet or Laptop to get further help with printing.
Go to http://printeron.net/, click on Find a Public Printing Location (at the top in the black band of option), then select country, state and city to see the NOPL@ North Syracuse Library PrintSpot.