Download eBooks & AudiobooksGo to the Overdrive Catalog
OverDrive is our largest e-book and digital audiobook lending service, providing access to tens of thousands of titles. Once you check a title out, read it directly in your browser, with the free OverDrive app, or with OverDrive’s newest app, Libby (see “Meet Libby” below).
Search for a title, use the powerful advanced search, or simply browse genres such as mysteries, thrillers, romances, historical fiction, cookbooks, biographies, and more.
Items can be borrowed for up to 3 weeks and will automatically be returned when they expire.
Libby is an innovative new mobile app from OverDrive. Libby is designed to make borrowing and enjoying eBooks and audiobooks easier than ever, with:
- Intuitive navigation
- A streamlined first-time user experience
- A simplified borrowing and downloading process
- One unified bookshelf that automatically displays all of your loans and holds from all of your libraries
- And more!
You can use Libby in place of, or in addition to, the OverDrive app. Of course, you can also continue to use the OverDrive app exclusively if you’d rather not try Libby at this time. Libby is currently compatible with Android 4.4 or higher and iOS 9 or higher.
Note: Any eBooks and audiobooks that you borrow through the OverDrive app (or your library’s OverDrive website) will show up in Libby.
I need help!
Helpful videos from NOPL:
- Signup for OverDrive – (Mobile)
- Signup for OverDrive (Desktop)
- How to Borrow an eBook
- How to Borrow an Audiobook
- How to Borrow an eBook With Your Kindle
- Get Free eBooks & Audiobooks with Libby
Want more e-books and e-audiobooks? Here are the newest arrivals at the library: