- Free with a library card
(valid e-mail address required to create an account and take courses. Email accounts are free.)
- Enroll in up to 5 courses at a time.
- Allowed 6 months to finish each course.
- Perpetual access to your course online–attend class and do assignments on your schedule.
- Each course has a real instructor available via email.
- These are non-credit courses and are provided for your personal enrichment.
- These courses are not intended to be a substitute for any state, government, licensing, or educational requirements.
- Over 500 free high-quality personal enrichment and non-credit online courses. Video-based lessons, a collaborative learning environment, graded lesson tests, certificates of achievement and Continuing Education Units for selected courses.
Meg Backus on Bridge Street to discuss “Learn Anything Anytime:”